North Star’s MBA Admissions Consulting Programs
I offer a comprehensive MBA package for candidates seeking business school admission, as well as hourly and component options.
The comprehensive MBA package includes as much time as you need to submit the best possible application during the 2016-2017 season. I will collaborate with you to establish an application timeline, choose the strongest writing samples for your essays, prepare for your interviews, select your recommenders and brief them, polish your resume, and maximize school visits and events.
My goal is to ensure that every aspect of your application is as strong as it can be.
I help you submit the strongest application possible by:
- Learning about your background, aspirations and strengths.
- Helping you choose target schools, selecting recommenders, and developing a strategy for test preparation and application timing.
- Collaborating to develop an application that maximizes your unique strengths, minimizes areas of concern, and presents you in the most favorable light.
- Providing coaching for interviews, help with school correspondence, and management of wait list status.
For information on the pricing structure for my MBA services, including Consortium applications, please visit the North Star Admissions Consulting pricing page.
Are you a first-generation college applicant? Learn more here.
Are you unsure how to differentiate yourself from other MBA applicants? Learn more here.
North Star Admissions Consulting Service packages include the following elements:
- Determining your key strengths
- Articulating your goals and interests
- Identifying ideal target schools
- Crafting and integrating your story
- Strategic testing advice
- Selecting essay topics
- Determining suitable references
- Preparing for the interview
- Developing your resume
- Mitigating areas of concern
- Identifying financial aid opportunities
- Evaluating offers
- Wait list management
- Evaluation of previous applications
*All services are included in our comprehensive package or can be purchased separately.
“Karen has been a wonderful adviser to have through this complex application process. … Karen has a rare gift of being a skilled listener, and she forced me to drill down my statements to emphasize my core values and challenged me to present my ideas in new ways. I am positive that my applications would not have been as strong without Karen. What I really appreciated the most about Karen was her honest feedback. I took my GMAT two weeks before application deadlines and was devastated that I did not reach my target score and was below the average for most of my target programs. With her encouragement, I applied and received three acceptances, including one from my dream school. If you work with Karen, you will instantly feel how much she genuinely cares about your success!”