BUSINESS SCHOOL APPLICANTS – ARE YOU A FIRST GENERATION COLLEGE, LGBTQ, AN UNDERREPRESENTED MINORITY OR MILITARY?
Sirius participants have been admitted to schools including Harvard, MIT, Tuck, Haas, McCombs, Ross, Yale, Cornell, UCLA, Darden, UNC, Babson and Georgetown, with scholarships including full tuition.
As part of Sirius, in addition to customized individual consulting, you will participate in 3 FREE seminars, and will have the opportunity to attend enrichment programming in Hanover, NH.
Through Sirius, we will:
- Complete at least one business school application to a school of your choice.
- Plan and execute your optimal MBA application strategy, including establishing a timeline with fixed milestones.
- Cover topics including articulating your goals, testing, school visits and selection, networking, optimizing your resume for business school, interview preparation, refining and conveying your story, and writing persuasive essays.
- Have one optional in-person seminar in Hanover, NH, in addition to webinars and virtual small group sessions.
- Hear from current students and graduates from top 10 business schools, who will coach you and share their experiences.
You will be guided by Karen Marks, former Associate Director of Admissions at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth and the President and Founder of North Star. Karen leverages her 12+ years of admissions experience to help you submit powerful applications that emphasize your strengths and mitigate your weaknesses.
Since 2012, she has helped her clients gain admission to Stanford, Harvard, Wharton, Tuck, MIT, Cornell, Booth, Kellogg, Columbia, NYU, Darden, Yale, Duke, Ross, UNC and more, with over 24 million dollars in scholarships. Over 97% of her comprehensive clients have been admitted to at least one of their top choice schools.
If you are interested in joining the next cohort, please contact email@example.com.