BUSINESS SCHOOL CONSULTING
I offer a comprehensive MBA package for candidates seeking business school admission, as well as hourly and component options.
NORTH STAR’S MBA ADMISSIONS CONSULTING PROGRAMS
My goal is to ensure that every aspect of your application is as strong as it can be. The comprehensive MBA package includes as much time as you need to submit the best possible application.
For information on the pricing structure for my MBA services, including Consortium applications, please visit the North Star Admissions Consulting pricing page.
Comprehensive packages include the following:
- Determining your key strengths
- Articulating your goals and interests
- Identifying ideal target schools
- Crafting and integrating your story
- Creating an application timeline
- Strategic testing advice
- Selecting essay topics
- Essay support and review
- Guidance about extracurricular activities
- Determining suitable references
- Preparing for the interview
- Polishing your resume
- Reviewing your application forms
- Mitigating areas of concern
- Identifying financial aid opportunities
- Evaluating offers
- Wait list management
- Evaluation of previous applications
CONSORTIUM ADMISSIONS SERVICES
The Consortium offers a common application for students who serve the Consortium’s mission, which is to “reduce the underrepresentation of African Americans, Native Americans and Hispanic Americans in education and business.”
As a former Consortium Trustee I am proud to help students excel when applying to any of the Consortium’s 20 member schools through their common application. I offer strategic advice about how to select and rank these schools, as well assistance optimizing your candidacy as you apply for Consortium membership, fellowships and seats in the class at member schools.
Contact North Star to receive a FREE 20 minute consultation!