Do you have great grades and solid work experience, but are unsure how to differentiate yourself from other MBA applicants?
Then Pegasus is PERFECT for you!
What is Pegasus?
A one day admissions jump start for people who are looking for insight into how to optimize their chances of admission to top ranked business schools.
Pegasus is an intensive and interactive full day session that focuses on improving the hugely important, and often overlooked, qualitative components of the business school application process.
Pegasus will help you plan your strategy and sharpen your story so that your business school application stands out amongst the thousands of other applicants.
Pegasus is led by Karen Marks, President of North Star Admissions Consulting and former Associate Director of Admissions at the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth.
North Star Admissions Consulting Service packages include the following elements:
Participants will complete an outline of a business school application with emphasis on key components that make all the difference in an admissions decision including:
Resume writing, selecting essay topics and writing essays, selecting and prepping references, and leveraging strengths and mitigating weaknesses.
- Over the last three years, North Star has helped applicants gain admission to and earn more than $8.4 million in scholarships at the world’s top schools, including but not limited to Stanford, Harvard, MIT, and Dartmouth.
- Following the full day session, participants are invited to stay for a cocktail hour to network with alumni and current students from top ranked business schools.
- Strategic testing advice.
- Selecting essay topics.
- Determining suitable references.
- To participate in the next Pegasus session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I participate in Pegasus?
“Karen was able to clearly see how my non-traditional background was my strength and present it as such in my application. With Karen’s help, I believe my applications reflected the very best of me. Now, with several offers of admissions to consider, Karen continues to be my sounding board as I make my final decision. I cannot recommend her services enough.”
“Karen highlighted important parts of my candidacy that I overlooked, helped me turn perceived weaknesses into strengths. Throughout the entire process, Karen kept me accountable and focused on my goals. Coming from a non-traditional background, I knew that I needed to tell my story in a clear and confident way, and Karen helped me do just that.”